We have brought together a steering group of experts at the interface of digital technology and the social sector to support our Digital Transformation programme.
This group will enable cross-fertilisation between specialisms, pairing an understanding of social problems and the context in which charities are working with expertise in digital technology solutions and their application.
The group will also ensure our work draws on a wide range of experts and practitioners and that the outputs are accessible and widely disseminated.
Our steering group is chaired by Tris Lumley, Director of development at NPC and the members are:
- Scott Colfer, Product Manager at Ministry of Justice
- Richard Craig, Chief Executive at the Technology Trust
- Billy Dann, Programme Manager at Comic Relief
- Julie Dodd, Digital consultant—previously at Zone and Public Zone
- Megan Griffith Gray, Head of Digital Communications at NCVO
- Eve Joseph, UK Responsibility Manager at Microsoft
- Lord Jim Knight, Chief Adviser at TES Global, chair of the Tinder Foundation, director at Apps for Good and visiting Professor at the London Knowledge Lab
- Paul Mayze, Chief Executive of Unleashing Potential
- Mary McKenna, technology entrepreneur and angel investor, Chair of Northern Ireland’s Digital Circle and co-founded of the Learning Pool
- Helen Milner, Chief Executive of the Tinder Foundation
- Charles Mindenhall, Chairman of the Technology Trust and co-chair of the Digital Board of The Royal Foundation
- Rachel Neaman, Chief Executive of Go ON UK (founded by Baroness Lane-Fox)
- Nissa Ramsay, UK Grants Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Comic Relief, currently working on the Tech for Good grants programme and Innovation Labs
- Anni Rowland-Campbell, Director of Intersticia and the Intersticia Foundation and board member of the Web Science Trust
- Marcelle Speller, co-founder of Holiday-Rentals.com, founder of Localgiving and NPC trustee
- John Stares, former Management Consultant at Accenture, Chair of More House School, Trustee of NPC and of the Arts & Islands Foundation and Non-Executive Director of Jersey Electricity Company and Terra Firma
- Dan Sutch, Director of Centre for Acceleration of Social Technology (CAST)
- Emma Thomas, former CEO of YouthNet, trustee of Technology Trust
- Mark Wakefield, Corporate Citizenship & Corporate Affairs Manager at IBM
- Chris White, co-founder at Zing and Unleashing Potential
>>> Follow our steering group members on Twitter with this list.