In less than two months, we’ll be holding our Leading Impact conference for charity leaders who are striving to embed a focus on impact in their organisation. There are dozens of reasons for signing up, but here are my top five:
- Excellent speakers: the Charity Commission’s Paula Sussex is one of the keynote speakers alongside Matthew Reed (Children’s Society), Julian Corner (Lankelly Chase Foundation) and Matt Hyde (Scouts). Top practitioners from inspiring organisations large and small, national and local, will also share their lessons in interactive breakout sessions. They include: Gracia McGrath OBE (Chance UK), Chris Sherwood (Relate) and Ruth Lesirge (Association of Chairs).
- Developed by the experts in social impact: when designing the programme, our team drew on years of experience advising charities, funders and social enterprises, building on the success of our last two conferences in 2013 and 2014. Our chief executive, Dan Corry, will lead the day and members of our senior team will facilitate the breakout sessions.
- An opportunity for reflection and learning: you’ll have a choice of breakout sessions so that you can tailor your day. There will be time to note down reflections in your ‘Learning Journal’ as well as the chance to exchange ideas with speakers and other delegates. As one of last year’s participants told us: ‘the environment was conducive to learning.’
- Bring a colleague and we’ll give you a discount: we recognise that it takes a team to lead an impact-driven organisation, so we’ve made it easier for you to send along a few people to benefit from the day. If you’re a small charity, you can also take advantage of a lower delegate rate.
- Places are limited so sign up today—or miss out: we’re limiting numbers to keep the day as interactive as possible and places are selling out fast. Delegates who have already registered include: CEOs, Directors of External Affairs, Corporate Performance Managers and Strategy Directors.
The 24 March promises to be a great day and one will live up to the feedback we received last year: ‘Great event—best impact conference on the market.’