About this event
Over the past year, charities and funders have had to adapt rapidly to changing needs of their users; to the practicalities of working and delivering on their mission remotely; and in some cases to dramatic changes in fundraised and traded income.
As organisations pivot their activities they may ask big questions such as:
- What happens when there is a mismatch between an organisation’s strategy, and the evolution of the organisation through the pandemic?
- What factors have supported organisations to adapt and pivot effectively?
- What have we learned about making good decisions quickly that can be applied in the post-pandemic world? Are there risks in the decision-making practices that have evolved?
- Has the pandemic uncovered weaknesses or failures in the quality and suitability of strategic planning in the sector?
- Can we challenge ourselves to tackle strategic questions for the organisation through a systems lens rather than putting our organisation at the centre?
At this roundtable we want to think with experts and leaders in the sector about your experiences of strategy through the coronavirus pandemic. To hear about the knottiest issues in strategy over the past year, your successful practices which others can learn from and ideas for the future, which can improve the strategic thinking of the sector.
This event is hosted by NPC’s, Principal of Strategy, Governance, Leadership and User Voice, Charlotte Lamb and NPC’s Principal of Strategy, Sally Bagwell – places are limited so sign up today to reserve your spot.