About this event
Have you heard about theory of change and wondered what it is, how it’s relevant to the board of trustees and how it can help your charity?
A theory of change describes what an organisation wants to achieve and how it plans to get there. This free seminar will teach you about the importance of a theory of change and how it can be used to refine your strategy and improve your impact.
Esmee Fairbairn Foundation is supporting NPC to update its theory of change guidance for charities, to make this vital process more useful and user-friendly for organisations of all shapes and sizes. Aimed at trustees, this seminar is an opportunity to hear the very latest thinking following the publication of our new theory of change guidance in the Autumn.
This free seminar, run in partnership with the Clothworkers’ Company, will:
- Highlight the relevance of a theory of change in great governance
- Arm trustees with practical tips and tricks for getting the most out of a theory of change
- Clear up the language around theory of change
- Provide useful lessons from trustees who have been involved in the theory of change process
Our speakers include:
- James Noble, Impact Management Lead, NPC
More speakers will be announced closer to the date of the event.
If you are a charity worker rather than a trustee, our training sessions offer a more comprehensive insight into theory of change and will be more valuable to you. Click here to book your place at our next theory of change workshop on 22 October.
The event will begin at 4pm on 18 November and, from 6pm, will be followed by a drinks reception.