Please find below all the pre-recorded 14 October breakout session videos. For more info on each of these session, please read our full NPC Ignites programme:
Use the below links to jump to the session you want to watch:
- Mergers and sharing models: Joining forces for a greater impact
- When research meets practice: Learning from the shared evaluation of the Youth Investment Fund (YIF)
- What is the State of the Sector, eight months into the Covid-19 crisis?
- How evaluation approaches among small charities have shifted during the pandemic: Insights from Inspiring Impact and ChEW
- Carry on collaborating – how can the spirit of the crisis be maintained for the future?
- History of philanthropy
- Rethink, rebuild: How systems thinking can help navigate our changed landscape
- Investing for Impact: A foundation’s journey to using all of their assets for social change
If any of the sessions raise a question that you want an answer to, or if you wish to join in the conversation, get in touch with NPC on social media (don’t forget to mention which session you were watching). You can find us on @NPCthinks and #NPCIgnites.
You can watch our day 2 breakout sessions here. the To find out more about NPC Ignites 2020, follow the links to view the full NPC Ignites programme and our full list of speakers. If there are any issues with any of the videos, please email events@thinkNPC.org for assistance. Click here to return to the NPC Ignites home page.
For more on mergers, read our guide Let’s talk mission and merger.
When research meets practice: Learning from the shared evaluation of the Youth Investment Fund (YIF)
Find out more about the Youth Investment Fund evaluation.
Read our State of the Sector 2020 research, published as the crisis hit.
How evaluation approaches among small charities have shifted during the pandemic: Insights from Inspiring Impact and ChEW
Find out more about Inspiring Impact.
Learn how to implement place based approaches using our framework for place.
Find out more about Rethink, Rebuild.