Please find below all the recorded 15 October breakout session videos. For more info on each of these session, please read our full NPC Ignites programme:
Use the below links to jump to the session you want to watch:
- Funding during Covid-19: What has changed and where do we go now?
- Client Earth: A theory of change case study
- Maintaining involvement and community through Covid-19
- Meaningful co-design with young people: How to manage complexity in digital product development
- How to evaluate digital services
- How to develop an agile strategy
- How to develop a learning culture
- Theory of change in ten steps
- Can charities better use the law to fight for a fairer society?
- Governance and decision making through a crisis: How can charity leaders navigate the Covid-19 recovery?
- Open source data: Why the sector should be sharing more
If any of the sessions raise a question that you want an answer to, or if you wish to join in the conversation, get in touch with NPC on social media (don’t forget to mention which session you were watching). You can find us on @NPCthinks and #NPCIgnites.
To find out more about NPC Ignites 2020, follow the links to view the full NPC Ignites programme and our full list of speakers. If there are any issues with any of the videos, please email events@thinkNPC.org for assistance. Click here to return to the NPC Ignites home page.
For more on funding post-covid, read our recent blogs on whether the future is unrestricted and which new practices we should keep and which we should go back to.
Find out more about My Best Life.
Read more on how to adapt your strategy approach for times of change.
Read our guide to creating a theory of change in ten steps.
Governance and decision making through a crisis: How can charity leaders navigate the Covid-19 recovery?
For more on governance and decision making in a crisis, read our latest guidance on Charity boards in recovery produced in partnership with Leapwise.
Explore our data dashboard.