Evaluating user involvement
Today I have been drafting potential outcomes and data sources for the ensuring we understand the impact of involving young people on;
- the lives of the young people involved in the project
- the lives of the staff involved in the project
- the outcomes of the project
- the effectiveness of the decision-making throughout the project
- the effectiveness of the digital solution(s) we create
There is a great summary of suggested outcomes on page 22 of the ‘Make it Count’ report.