Introduction to Miro resources
The My Best Life team have been running virtual design sprints. We decided to use online software Miro to run the sessions. Miro is the online collaborative whiteboarding platform that enables teams to work effectively together, from with digital sticky notes to planning and managing agile workflows. The software was new to the team, so we have created some resources to help everyone get up to speed. We wanted to share these resources, so that others can benefit from them too.
Below are some quick resources that the team have created as an introduction to using Miro.
- If you have 20 mins: An introduction to the key functions of Miro (20 min video). Very quick tour of the key features.
- If you have want more time to explore: An introduction to the key functions of Miro – slower version (48 min video). This goes through the key features more slowly through how to use everything in the introduction session (you could do this alongside doing it themselves in the template) format.
- Ongoing feature support: Miro intro slides – a handy manual for anyone using Miro in case you forget what things do.
If you are planning to run a session using Miro:
- An intro to Miro functionality and running a remote session (58 mins) – This is the same as the longer version of functions but it has an extra 10 minutes at the end about tips on running remote workshops.
- Miro intro session template – Accessing this will add you to the My Best Life testing team and board.
Please make a copy of the board, so everyone can use it. Then move the authorship to your team, so your team all have access. Then it’s all yours to play around it. This is important because if you don’t it will not allow others to use it! I have added this to the template too.
We would love to hear how you have used Miro and how you found the resources!
Leave a Reply