Why work at NPC?
Read about our diversity, equity & inclusion policy, environmental policy, and other polices
- Flexible working hours. We understand that 9–5.30 doesn’t work for everyone and that’s why we just ask staff to complete their hours any time between 7am and 7pm. We’ll try to balance your preferred way of working with our client commitments and business needs.
- 25 days annual leave, traditionally plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year, and 3 days for other religious holidays.
- 2.5 days paid volunteering leave, plus an additional 5 days of unpaid volunteering leave.
- Additional special leave for team members who have worked at NPC for more than 2 years (unpaid). Staff are entitled to 5 days of special leave per year of service up to a maximum of 20 days.
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoptive benefits over and above statutory entitlement.
- Additional flexibility for parents of children with additional needs and for providing emergency care for dependents.
- Pension plan. NPC will contribute at a rate of 3.5% with employees also required to contribute 3.5%. Once you’ve passed your 6-month probation, NPC contributes at a rate of 6.5% and employees contribute at a rate of 3.5%.
- Life cover and additional support such as counselling through our Employee Assistant Programme.
- Continued professional development, our approach is 70% on-the-job, 20% peer learning, and 10% classroom learning.
- Access to our Learning Hub and our Wellbeing Hub.
- Interest-free loans to contribute to course fees along with up to 5 days of paid study leave per year for team members who have worked at NPC for over a year.
- Interest free season ticket loan for commuting by train.
- ‘Bike 2 Work’ scheme, a manageable and cheaper way of acquiring a bike for your commute to work.
- Payroll Giving to donate tax-effectively.
If you would like further information, our team are on-hand to answer any questions on benefits of particular interest to you. Please email: recruitment@thinkNPC.org.