Making a positive difference isn’t easy. Whether you’re a charity or funder, social enterprise or philanthropist, private sector or public sector body, our team of charity experts can help.
We can work with you on challenges like how to:
- Understand your cause and develop a strategy to achieve your mission
- Manage and measure your impact
- Develop your theory of change
- Refine your grant-making to enhance your philanthropy impact
- Become a socially responsible investor by making impactful social investments
- Use digital and data to help achieve your mission
- Develop an impact-ready board
- Create and deliver a learning partnership (such as our work with the Building Connections Fund)
- Involve users in designing your services and developing your strategy
- Think big with systems change approaches
We’ll draw on our charity expertise and tailor it to your unique challenges and strengths. We’ll work creatively and collaboratively with you, drawing on insights from across NPC, the charity sector and beyond to challenge and inform decisions. Learn more about our expertise.
Whether you’re ready to get going on a project, or just want a bit more information on what NPC can offer, we’d love to hear from you.
Find out how are Leading Impact series of webinars can give you an introduction to our work.
Find out how we can help you
Whether you’re ready to get going on a project, or just want a bit more information on what we offer, we’d love to hear from you.Get in touch
Learn more about our approach, our team, and what you can expect from us
Who we've worked with
NPC worked with Romsey Mill to advance its Youth Development Team’s theory of change and to improve its approaches to collecting and analysing data.
The Clothworkers’ Company
For the past 11 years, The Clothworkers’ Company has partnered with NPC on our trusteeship events series.
The quality of NPC's work and support is excellent, and the benefit to MS Society over the years has been invaluable.