Inspiring Impact is a programme that aims to change the way the UK voluntary sector thinks about impact, and to make high quality impact measurement the norm for charities and social enterprises by 2022.
Since 2012, Inspiring Impact and its partners have been working to answer five key questions:
- What does good impact measurement look like?
- How do we know what we need to measure?
- How do we measure it?
- How can we compare with and learn from others?
- What’s the role for funders?
To mark the three years since the programme’s launch, this report outlines the progress of the Inspiring Impact programme so far.
Overall, based on this evaluation, those who have engaged with the Inspiring Impact website, resources and tools have:
- found it useful;
- improved their knowledge about impact practice; and
- taken positive actions as a result.
This evaluation has also highlighted opportunities for future development of the programme. These areas will be considered by the Inspiring Impact board when planning the strategy for the next years.