Book now for NPC Ignites 2020, 14-15 October 2020
This year we have gone virtual and have a mix of live and pre-recorded sessions for you to enjoy. As always, the programme has been designed to help you to keep pace with changes in the sector and to anticipate new trends and innovations to ensure your organisation is always maximising its social impact. This year, amongst other topics, we will be discussing:
- The future of the charity sector
- What social justice looks like in the UK
- How systems thinking can help us navigate our changed landscape
- The State of the Sector eight months into the Covid-19 crisis
- How we can move towards more equitable evaluation
- And so much more
Speakers this year include:
- Sufina Ahmad, John Ellerman Foundation
- Baroness Diana Barran, Minister for Civil Society
- Jabeer Butt, Race Equality Foundation
- Ruth Davison, Comic Relief
- Steve Douglas, St Mungo’s
- Shaista Gohir, Muslim Women’s Network UK
- Kate Lees, Alzheimer’s Society
- Christina Marriott, Royal Society for Public Health
- Julian McCrae, Engage Britain
- Delphine Moralis, European Foundation Centre
- Cassie Robinson, National Lottery Community Fund
- Chris Sherwood, RSPCA
- Paul Vallely, author of Philanthropy: From Aristotle to Zuckerberg
- Danielle Walker-Palmour, Friends Provident Foundation
Check out the full list of speakers.
Sign up today: Prices start at £25. A limited number of bursary places are available for small charities, ethnic minority charities of all sizes and ethnic minority representatives from charities of all sizes. Email events@thinkNPC.org for details.
Become a sponsor: Find our more about our exciting sponsorship opportunities here.
Follow us: Get all the latest updates and join the discussion on Twitter via @NPCthinks and #NPCIgnites.
Find out what to expect by checking out #NPCIgnites to see how our 2019 conference unfolded. Or read our tweet by tweet roundup of the conference on Wakelet.
Whole conference was superb…My first NPC conference and will definitely recommend!
The latest on NPC Ignites
NPC Ignites is going virtual, our 2020 conference will now take place fully online. It is more critical than ever that we come together to discuss the future of the sector and examine new solutions to the problems we currently face.
Will Hanford, NPC’s communication manager, attended his first ever NPC Ignites this year and has written a blog on the highlights of his experience. He detects a strong theme of power, particularly the power wielded both consciously and unconsciously by funders, running through the day.
Red Cross CEO Mike Adamson spoke at 2019's NPC Ignites, his speech examined the massive potential of the social sector to change the world, if it can work together and the new leaders who will put collaboration at the heart if achieving their mission. It is reproduced here as a blog.
What can you expect from our annual conference NPC Ignites 2019?