About this event
After a decade of supporting voluntary organisations to improve their impact practice, the UK-wide initiative Inspiring Impact will close in early 2022. Many of the free resources from the Inspiring Impact programme will soon find a new home on the NPC website.
The Inspiring Impact programme emerged from an ‘impact summit’ in 2011, where 30 leaders in the field of social impact measurement met to discuss what was needed to embed impact practice throughout the UK social sector. Looking back over the years, with NPC as lead partner for the programme, Inspiring Impact has helped deliver some of the vision that was set out at that summit and the programme has so much to be proud of. We are highly thankful to the wide range the charities, funders and social enterprises across the UK who have contributed to, and made the programme possible throughout this time.
Join us for this free event which will celebrate everything that has been achieved through Inspiring Impact, explore how the sector has changed in the last 10 years, and consider how we can build on the learnings and legacy of the programme in the future.
- A conversation between Tris Lumley, NPC’s Director of Innovation and Development; Sally Higham, Business Leader and current Chair of the Inspiring Impact Steering Committee, and David Carrington, Independent Consultant to the charity sector and previous Chair of the Inspiring Impact Steering Committee
- Tamsin Shuker, Senior Head of Evaluation, National Lottery Community Fund
- Sally Cupitt, Independent evaluator of the Inspiring Impact Programme
- Ricky Mehaffy, Northern Ireland National Manager, Sported
- Mair Rigby, Governance, Safeguarding & Impact at Wales Council for Voluntary Action.