The charity sector’s leading impact conference and the place to go to learn how the impact measurement landscape is evolving.
Annual Conference: Improving impact measurement and analysis
“The ability of everyone in the charity sector – service providers, users and funders; volunteers, staff and trustees – to use data to learn about and improve the impact of what they do is being transformed. New methods, new technology, and a growing recognition of the practical value of using data – all are combining to change the landscape. We can all learn from this by sharing experience and insights – when we do we can enhance the quality of our work. This conference will be full of opportunities for such learning.”
David Carrington, Event Chair
About this event
Our partnership event with Third Sector is the charity sector’s leading impact conference and the place to go to learn how the impact measurement landscape is evolving and what it holds for the future.
Excellent, current, thought-provoking and real
The Mighty Creatives
Highlights of the day include:
- The latest policies, insights and updates in evidencing your value
- Discussion on how to harness the power of data and collecting the right evidence in more cost-efficient way
- Workshops to explore and learn about measuring together
- Perspectives from funders and social investment in practice
- Inspiring case studies on how you successfully embed impact into your organisation
Extremely useful at all levels
Evaluation Lead, British Heart Foundation
- David Carrington, Chair of the Inspiring Impact Programme Board
- Dan Corry, Chief Executive, NPC
- Fran Perrin, Founder and Director, The Indigo Trust
- David Pritchard, Head of Measurement and Evaluation, NPC
- Tim Crabbe, Chair and Director of Strategy, Substance
- Nick Jenkins, Founder, Moonpig
- Caroline Forster, Deputy Chief Executive, The Adventure Capital Fund
- Alison Braybrooks, Corporate Responsibility and Community Affairs, UBS AG
- Richard Lloyd, Executive Director, Which?
Who should attend?
This conference is designed for charities, social enterprises, funding bodies and commissioners who want to improve impact measurement in the third sector.
“With demand for services on the rise and funding still stretched, we all need to make sure our charitable activities create the best impact we can. And we need to be able to prove this to existing and prospective funders. NPC’s Annual Conference brings you the latest thinking from leading edge players in the sector on issues ranging from Open Data and new measurement techniques, to funder approaches and commissioning priorities. I hope you can join us in October to learn about how we can all improve our impact.”
Dan Corry, CEO, NPC
Introducing the world’s first charity superheroes and unofficial ambassadors for the conference – Data Girl & Measurement Boy. All their vital statistics explained here:
And in part 2, they unleash their superpowers to defeat The Counterfactual!