About the event
NPC will be taking part in a fringe event at this year’s Labour Party Conference. The panel members will discuss whether the UK’s cities are leaving our towns behind.
The chair for this event is Tracy Brabin, MP for Batley and Spen. The panellists include:
- Lisa Nandy, MP for Wigan and Co-founder, Centre for Towns
- Rt Hon Yvette Cooper, MP for Normanton, Pontefract and Castleford and Chair, Labour Towns
- Dan Corry, Chief Executive, NPC
- Neil McInroy, Chief Executive, CLES
- Christian Cubitt, UK Director of Communications and Engagement, RICS
- Sarah Weir, Chief Executive, Design Council
- Mayor Jamie Driscoll, Mayor of North of Tyne
This event is free to attend and will be held in the secure zone.
We will also be at the Conservative Party Conference on 29 September. Both of these fringe events are sponsored by NPC, CLES, RICS, and Design Council.